10.16.2011

The Posh Pumpkin

I guess the feel of fall in the air...the changing of seasons... has started me feeling like I should start to do something creative. so, I went to the trusty internet for inspiration. as you can imagine I found so many fabulous ideas from so many talented people that I thought I would post a new diy project weekly. hopefully you also will find inspiration here to get your creative juices flowing...

first up are these fabulous pumpkins. not your grandmother's pumpkin!

you can click on the links below the pictures to take you to the websites with instructions on how to make these fabulous pieces...


Source: bhg.com via patti on Pinterest

a little white paint..rhinestone trim and a silver painted plastic spider and wa-la..instant glam!

Source: bhg.com via patti on Pinterest



Source: bhg.com via patti on Pinterest

instructions here include free holloween printables


simple to do...a little rickrack..hand cut paper leaves...but totally charming

Source: bhg.com via patti on Pinterest

                                                recycle..reuse..and create something fabulous! old lace stockings





                                        white paint...mod podge...paper napkins = gorgeous!




 Source: blog.tinyprints.com via patti on Pinterest





                                                                                       
 Source: madiganmade.com via patti on Pinterest

                                           can you believe...gold thumbtacks!



                     

look what silver paint and satin ribbon can do...leave it to martha                 













I hope you can draw some inspiration from these wonderful creative pieces. I certainly have.


working on any craft projects to decorate your home for fall? Send your photos to me and we’ll feature them!






2 comments:

Amy said...

These pumpkins are fantastically inspirational! Thanks Katy! And you know I'm looking for inspiration, having committed myself to a 30 day creative challenge-yikes! Loving your blog - go girl! =)

Rachel John said...

I have a huge plastic pumpkin just dying for a makeover. Maybe I'll actually get it done before next year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...