10.03.2011

Back from Branson!

I know that I said I was going to blog from the road. well, obviously that did not happen. our days were so busy that by the time we got to the hotel at night all I wanted to do was fall into bed. we had a great time. branson was fun, lots of shows & activities. we are going back to spend more time & explore the ozarks. bob is just learning to fly fish, so once he found out they catch record size trout out of the lake & river there I knew we would be back.

 and, I have to tell you bob kept his promise. not on the way up but while we were in branson & on the way home we did stop at every flea market, thrift shop, & yard sale we saw [well almost everyone]. what a guy!

 I didn't get many pictures of the trip. we had planned to spend more time on the road coming home but we got a call from our vet that our pup, toby was having some health issues.


he is fine now but we were anxious to get home to him.   

anyway, our next trip will be more laid back with a lot more exploring along the way.

I did find some really great stuff & have started listing them in my shop. here is a sample with lots more to come...













1 comment:

Cheri Wollenberg said...

Great post and images. I'm glad you had a good time in Branson. It is a fun place to go. I always feel like "singin" on the way home. Have a great week. Lookin forward to your next post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...